Old October 28th 06, 07:39 AM posted to uk.finance

Default Beautiful women, aged clones, and Ultimate Fighting Championship

Friend,

I'm always looking for good and intelligent individuals like you to
visit my website, www.ChezBrandon.com , and it has pictures of
beautiful women, information about aged clones, and a link to Ultimate
Fighting Championship, a very good show.

My name is Brandon, and I'm in my 20s, am a college student, and as lie
detectors, both conventional and unconventional would show, I've never
been sexually penetrated. Moreover, I could be shown pictures of X, Y,
and Z, and it would show that I'm only sexually attracted to women.

The Murders of Our Leaders were Stopped.

I can take lie detector and psychological tests. I tell the truth. A
mini-psychological test: 8 times 2 = 16, the world is round, not flat,
and the year is 2006. Feel free to call me, my cellphone number is
503.740.0272, and utilize a GK-1 voice analyzer truth detecting device
too:

From Congressmen Bill Frist to John Kerry to Dennis Hastert to Hillary

Clinton to John Warner to Ron Wyden to Gordon Smith to John McCain to
Joseph Lieberman to Nancy Pelosi to Diane Feinstein to Ted Kennedy to
anyone else who happened to be in the Congressional chambers during
either a joint session of Congress or a State of the Union address from
Masons to Skull and Bones members to Secret Service agents to pages to
visitors to other good individuals, they all would have been murdered,
all of their accomplishments stripped away, their earned wealth
stripped away, their homes stripped away, their family and friends
stripped away. Moreover, someone else would have been sleeping with
their spouses.

Elements of the Mossad, who wanted to bathe in the blood of our
Congressmen, and when they seized power they would, as confirmed by
psychic vision and confirmed auditorially, "he's right; he's psychic,"
would outlaw most if not all organizations, including the Masons, and
these elements as Victor Ostrovsky writes about in his #1 New York
Times bestseller By Way of Deception are out of control, notoriously
lie, and have a disregard for life -- I was able, thank God, to thwart
the conquest of the USA and the world, and was able to thwart the
murder of United States and world leaders, via a psychic vision of
Senator John Warner and other Congressmen being choked to death by gas,
which was confirmed auditorially from both ears, such as "He saved
Congress," who they were going to kill "all of them,""how did he know
that?" and "he's psychic" -- murdered my biological Aunt Gloria
Atkinson, whom I loved very much, as she did of me, and there is a
tribute to her on my website. Please, friend, be sure to barricade your
bedroom door at night. I'm not afraid of aged clones or the attempted
chopping off of my appendages (elements of an organization talked about
chopping off my right middle finger and right ear, and 10 out of 10 of
my toes, like my right middle finger have unique steeple designs).

I'm not afraid of anything. I'll defend myself to the best of my
ability, and I commit my life to saving the lives of men, women, and
children and strengthening good organizations. I will always remember
my Aunt Gloria. Sincerely, Brandon

Old October 30th 06, 10:24 AM posted to uk.finance