Old May 18th 06, 02:49 PM posted to uk.finance

Default Post Office Car Insurance and Direct Debit details...

I was wondering if anyone can confirm if this Direct Debit is to do with the
Post Office Car Insurance?
" BISL BACS ACCOUNT "

Old May 18th 06, 08:09 PM posted to uk.finance

On Thu, 18 May 2006 15:49:54 +0100, "Im aTroll"
wrote:

I was wondering if anyone can confirm if this Direct Debit is to do with the
Post Office Car Insurance?
" BISL BACS ACCOUNT "

Yes, Post Office car insurance is administratored by BISL group (best
known as Budget car insurance)