Old July 22nd 05, 09:33 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.invest,aus.general,uk.finance,nz.politics

Default DEEP SYMPATHY TO ALL BEREAVED LONDONERS

An Australian's Tribute to London that has been very well received can
be read at
http://lettersfromlesley.blogspot.co...alute-you.html

This is not an event that should be referred to except with the
greatest respect for those who have died or who have been injured in
body and in spirit.

Old July 22nd 05, 03:18 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.invest,aus.general,uk.finance,nz.politics
RT RT is offline

"Upper Quartile Time Saving Funds Analysis"
wrote in message
ups.com...
An Australian's Tribute to London that has been very well received can
be read at
http://lettersfromlesley.blogspot.co...alute-you.html

This is not an event that should be referred to except with the
greatest respect for those who have died or who have been injured in
body and in spirit.

Bull****. They are no more nor less dead than if they had died from old
age or been hit by a truck.