Old May 24th 05, 04:05 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance

Default FIRST TIME BUYERS STRIKE....sign the petition

Sign the petition at .....

http://www.petitionthem.com/?sect=detail&pet=1810

First Time Buyers Strike

THE PETITION

First Time Buyers are now currently priced out of the market and are
going on strike, refusing to enter the market again until prices reach
a sustainable level. The lending practices of the banks are
irresponsible and should be regulated. The government should
immediately withdraw its attempt to keep the market afloat with its
half a house scheme.

DESIRED OUTCOME

The government immediately abandons it's attempts to prop the housing
market and accepts the boom and bust cycle it has put in place.

WHO WE NEED TO INFLUENCE

The government, the general public and estate agents.

HOW LONG WILL WE CAMPAIGN

The end of 2005

WHO TO CONTACT

John Hawkins

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/

Old May 24th 05, 04:43 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance
Tim Tim is offline

wrote
Sign the petition at .....

First Time Buyers Strike

THE PETITION

First Time Buyers are now currently priced out of
the market and are going on strike, refusing to enter
the market again until prices reach a sustainable level.

Can we also have a strike to force down petrol/diesel prices as well,
please? ;-)
They've been creeping up far too quickly recently...

Oh yeh, BTW - I fancy a nice new shiny car soon, but all the good ones are
just sooooo expensive - can you do something about that for me too? Thanks
very much!!

Old May 24th 05, 07:37 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance

In article .com,
says...

[...]

Worry yee not. The fact Gormless Gordon is throwing public money into the
housing market is a sure sign of an impending property crash.

Old May 24th 05, 07:53 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance

Tim wrote:
Oh yeh, BTW - I fancy a nice new shiny car soon, but all the good ones are
just sooooo expensive - can you do something about that for me too? Thanks
very much!!

Come back when you're old enough to drive Timmy.

Old May 25th 05, 08:05 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance

"Malcolm" wrote in message

In article .com,
writes
Sign the petition at .....

http://www.petitionthem.com/?sect=detail&pet=1810

First Time Buyers Strike

THE PETITION

First Time Buyers are now currently priced out of the market and are
going on strike, refusing to enter the market again until prices reach
a sustainable level.

If first time buyers are currently priced out of the market, then their
going on strike won't affect that market, will it?

--
Malcolm

LOL nice one

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Old May 25th 05, 08:22 AM posted to uk.finance

First Time Buyers are now currently priced out of the market and are
going on strike, refusing to enter the market again until prices reach
a sustainable level.

First time buyers can't enter the market, because they can't afford to. Its
not like they can refuse to join in by striking, they just can't enter the
market if its really as bad as they say it is.

Plus, they can't refuse "to enter the market _again_" by virtue of being
first timers : )

Old May 25th 05, 08:54 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance

Malcolm wrote:
In article .com,
writes
Sign the petition at .....

http://www.petitionthem.com/?sect=detail&pet=1810

First Time Buyers Strike

THE PETITION

First Time Buyers are now currently priced out of the market and are
going on strike, refusing to enter the market again until prices
reach a sustainable level.

If first time buyers are currently priced out of the market, then
their going on strike won't affect that market, will it?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :-)

Old May 25th 05, 09:05 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance
Tim Tim is offline

wrote
Come back when you're old enough to drive Timmy.

Nothing more mature to say? Obviously, your petition can't be that
serious....

BTW - I've been driving for many decades now!

Old May 25th 05, 10:07 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance

"Tim" wrote in message
wrote
Can we also have a strike to force down petrol/diesel prices as well,
please? ;-)
They've been creeping up far too quickly recently...

Been done. And successfully too. Maybe time for another....

Oh yeh, BTW - I fancy a nice new shiny car soon, but all the good ones are
just sooooo expensive - can you do something about that for me too? Thanks
very much!!

The government isn't propping up the cost of nice new shiny cars by subsiding
purchases.

--
Andy