Old October 16th 18, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.finance

Default Absolute fscking p ricks running Ofcum

Absolute fscking p ricks running Ofcum
--------------------------------------

To the absolute fscking p ricks running offcum
and blocking social media criticism of your
faacking management crap, you need to get out
there and start explaining yourself.

If you cocked up ****ting up UK with a big stink
sending it from 31 to 35, I don't understand
why shiitesuckers in Ofcum don't resign.

You deserve to resign.

You deserve to fsck off in no uncertain terms.

Or be a man, and stand in front of the cameras
and admit you are blocking social media accounts
that are critical of your failures and that from
now on, you will list all those you block giving
a public reason, and name the facker who authorized it.

It is a terrible thing to be living off of tax
payers expense, but it is far more terrible when
you resort to soviet style social media blocking methods.

Remove all your fscking social media blockage bullocks now!!

Go fsck off to some place where the sun don't shine
for the roach you are.

Time to organize all fiber companies to a meeting to
discuss this!!

May be a letter to the Treasury or to DCMS.

Old October 16th 18, 01:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.finance

On 2018-10-16, 7 wrote:
Absolute fscking p ricks running Ofcum
--------------------------------------

To the absolute fscking p ricks running offcum
and blocking social media criticism of your
faacking management crap, you need to get out
there and start explaining yourself.

Did they block you personally? I can't imagine why such a thing would come to
pass; it is most unbecoming of them and certainly a bad state of affairs for
any business to ignore reasoned criticism and analysis of their policies.

I think you should write to your MP. As someone who is affected by their
policies, your voice deserves to be heard.

If you do decide to write to your MP, kindly post the content here first; I
have in mind that I will use it to make a complaint to my MP in return, should
you be agreeable to the same.

It is time that Offcum were Offwent and gone.
Old October 16th 18, 02:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.finance

Incubus wrote:

Absolute fscking p ricks running Ofcum
--------------------------------------

To the absolute fscking p ricks running offcum
and blocking social media criticism of your
faacking management crap, you need to get out
there and start explaining yourself.

Did they block you personally?

Yes 100% specific - I have different account.

I can't imagine why such a thing would
come to pass; it is most unbecoming of them and certainly a bad state of
affairs for any business to ignore reasoned criticism and analysis of
their policies.

Astonishing - the OLED dots are more than just glowing in front of their
eyes!!

I think you should write to your MP. As someone who is affected by their
policies, your voice deserves to be heard.

If you do decide to write to your MP, kindly post the content here first;

"
5% of UK already on fiber and doing great things.
The remaining 95% don't have it from
Silicon Roundabout to Covent Garden,
so nothing #IoT, #5G, #Smartcity, #Digital
rolls out killing UK productivity thanks
to #Ofcom, #DCMS and great plans of inaction to 2033."

"
Slow Internet is a menace to UK productivity under #Ofcom and #DCMS. Only 5%
of UK has gbit fiber. We need a #Catapult and #InnovateUK to speed up
startups into the fiber market to roll out finished #IoT, #5G, #Smartcity
projects. All of them in profit by year 2 now."

"
Government to civic authorities need reminding that 5G requires Internet of
fiber to be rolled out first! 😀 The 5G fiber modems need to be placed 300m
apart due to oxygen absorption to multiplex everyone around 0.3km radius to
that single fiber modem."

"
Thanks of #Ofcom #DCMS and treasury and 2033 plan of inaction, no symmetric
gbit fiber in London/UK and NO rollout of #IoT #Smartcity, #5G etc and no
customers for investors to generate revenue unlike say Paris. 3456 core 1.5
inch fiber must roll out NOW over copper ducts."

Can't decide which comment among many other similar comments
triggered retaliation.

I have in mind that I will use it to make a complaint to my MP in return,
should you be agreeable to the same.

It is time that Offcum were Offwent and gone.

Agreed. Their new boss is ex BT (British Telecum).
Beggars belief!
The public got angry and pointed out this guy has no
experience of fiber technology and Data Center management
to roll out fiber.
Old October 16th 18, 03:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.finance

On 2018-10-16, 7 wrote:
Absolute fscking p ricks running Ofcum
--------------------------------------

To the absolute fscking p ricks running offcum
and blocking social media criticism of your
faacking management crap, you need to get out
there and start explaining yourself.

Did they block you personally? I can't imagine why such a thing would come
pass; it is most unbecoming of them and certainly a bad state of affairs for
any business to ignore reasoned criticism and analysis of their policies.

I think you should write to your MP. As someone who is affected by their
policies, your voice deserves to be heard.

If you do decide to write to your MP, kindly post the content here first; I
have in mind that I will use it to make a complaint to my MP in return,
should
you be agreeable to the same.

It is time that Offcum were Offwent and gone.

==

I can see you are proficient in various languages. I can ever understand
anything he says!!!