Old March 5th 18, 06:50 AM posted to uk.finance

Default WE SPECIALIZED IN BG/SBLC BASICALLY FOR COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUAL.

Dear Partner/associate

We offer fresh cut bank instruments for lease and sales, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Our Lease Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense by the Lessees/borrower compared to other Lessees/borrower. This offer is opened to both individuals, corporate bodies, and firms.

We are ready, willing and able to close transaction(s) with any interested party in few banking days as requested, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via the contact details below.

Email:
Skype ID: pavmark.finbrokerage

Intermediaries/Consultants/ Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.