Old March 5th 18, 06:30 AM posted to uk.finance

Default If you need a SBLC, LC, BG, MTN CD, Bond, talk to me.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature projects (s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers.

We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification, an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760,

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 1M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse, and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.