Old February 17th 18, 05:30 AM posted to uk.finance
CJB CJB is offline

Default Three Still Takes Payment For Cancelled Contract

Three Still Takes Payment For Cancelled Contract

Up until October 2017 I used a Huawei dongle (black with green '3') to access the Internet. This was on a monthly billing plan of £16 for 5GB. I was never charged more than that.

Then in October I cancelled that plan with the agreed one month notice. And I replaced the dongle for a Huawei mobile / wifi device (white). This was at the rate of £17 for 20GB a month for one year.

However since then I have always been charged well over £17.

And checking my bank account I see that I am also STILL paying the £16 a month for using the old dongle despite cancelling that contract.

Three remain unresponsive as to what is going on.

Update Feb 2018

And despite attempts to get the dd cancelled I am STILL paying the direct debit for the previous cancelled contract, PLUS the direct debit for the new one.