Finance Banter

Finance Banter (https://www.financebanter.co.uk/forum.php)
-   UK Finance (https://www.financebanter.co.uk/uk-finance/)
-   -   Top urgent we looking provider for our buyer need sblc buying (https://www.financebanter.co.uk/uk-finance/15988-top-urgent-we-looking-provider.html)

[email protected] February 15th 18 04:58 PM

Top urgent we looking provider for our buyer need sblc buying

Top urgent we looking provider for our buyer need sblc buying for amount 2 Billions usd the first tranche 20 to 100 m usd so our procedur

If we do short way as follows:

Procedu

1. Provider’s Bank Officer sending Bank Pre-Advice by secured email address to Buyer’s Bank Officer

2. Buyer’s Bank Officer send Bank Payment Undertaking (BPU) to Provider’s Bank Officer

3. Provider’s Bank (Issuing Bank) send SBLC via Swift MT760 to Buyer’s Bank (Receiving Bank)

4. Receiving Bank payment via Swift MT103 (TT) to issuing bank (Provider ‘s Bank) and to all intermediaries are concerned

5. Provider’s Bank send SBLC hard copy by bank bonded courier to Buyer’s Bank

Transaction is materialized

Bank of buyer is credit swiss singapore

buyer prefer working direct with provider

skype ghazal6691

Phone /whatsapp +212662086044