Old February 12th 18, 05:24 PM posted to uk.finance

Default FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT LEASING : BG,SBLC,LC,MTN

We are able to finance your signatory
projects and help you enhance your
business plan. Furthermore, our
financial instrument can be used for
the purchase of goods from any
manufacturer irrespective of their
location. It can also serve as
collateral with any bank in the world
to secure loans for your project or to
activate credit line to finance your
business plan. We have {BG}, Standby
Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term
Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft
{CBD} as well as other financial
instruments issued from AAA Rated bank
such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank
London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt,
Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank
and others on lease at the lowest
available rates depending on the face
value of the instrument needed.

Email :
Skype :

Regards
Nat

Old February 13th 18, 04:34 PM posted to uk.finance

Client needs SBLC from standard chartered Hong Kong please contact me for more information if you can help

Skype: peter.haji-savva
Email:
Old February 14th 18, 02:14 PM posted to uk.finance

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 6:34:35 PM UTC+1, wrote:
Client needs SBLC from standard chartered Hong Kong please contact me for more information if you can help

Skype: peter.haji-savva
Email:

Check your mailbox for the step by step closing procedure
Martin Joe

We have REO'S- NOTES- MTN's- BG'S property UK Finance 0 October 6th 07 03:51 PM
leasing / hp / rental etc UK Finance 3 December 14th 05 10:12 PM
MTN valuemoney UK Finance 0 October 15th 05 08:46 PM