Old December 14th 17, 10:30 PM posted to uk.finance

Default WE ARE SPECIALIZED IN DELIVERING GENUINE BANK INSTRUMENTS

Sir/Ma

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments(BG & SBLC) which can be monetised and discount for funding of your various project within lenders/investors and projects owners or borrowers that need funding for there various projects etc. We give oppurtunities for projects owner not withstanding the kind of projects, business support and can be engaged into PPP trading. Projects such as

Real Estate Projects

Construction Projects

Government contract Projects,

Transportation Projects

Aviation Projects

Telecommunication Projects

Import and Export Projects etc.

We are located in Europe and we are very ready to take a good look at your
projects and faciliate the whole process.

Kindly contact me if you have projects that need funding through this
channel. Email:
Skype : kim.sungnyon
Yours ,
Mr Kim sungnyon