Old July 4th 17, 05:20 PM posted to uk.finance

Default Programs from 1m(When you sign with the bank), and 2m (When you signwith the trader)

PROCEDURES TO ENTER INTO INVESTMENT PROGRAMS/PPP and HYIP
Programs from 1m(When you sign with the bank), and 2m (When you sign with the trader)
1.- Personalized Analysis and Assessment Our team of lawyers and economist will at all times be responsible for advising the client in a detailed and personalized manner. Depending on the clients assets, each case will be studied independently and the best way to proceed will be proposed with the key intention of completing the operation successfully.
Advice at all stages of the process: From the explanation of this kind of financial opportunity and how yields rise to the required banking and corporate documentation that the client should provide to be later presented at the Traders Office.
Possibility of carrying out any kind of face meeting in London-Madrid or, if not possible, traveling to the city where the investor is. This last option will be available depending on the characteristics of the clients assets.
2.- Submission of Documentation
The client must provide all required documentation for the submission of the operation at the Traders office:
* Set Compliance: After the initial contact with the client and after studying the viability of the operation, the client will be provided with the compliance set (Set of documents) for its proper completion and signature. For greater efficiency and ease, our firm will complete 90% of the compliance set so the client will simply need to review it and proceed to sign it.
*Passport: DIN-A4 size and in any of the following formats: PDF
*Asset: The Proof of Funds and all bank documents must be manually signed by two bank officials currently in charge of the client's account. Electronic signatures will not be accepted. In the case of documents requiring a verification by the Euroclear system/DTCC, it will be imperative to print the 12 pages. IMPORTANT: We do not accept any kind of procedure that prohibits all telephone calls from bank to bank, since this is necessary to verify and ensure that we are dealing with a real signer of the account and that funds and/or assets are not object of "leasing".
3.- Düe Diligence and Asset Verification:
Once the operation is submitted at the Trader's office, we will immediately proceed to the verification of the assets and the realization of the "Düe Diligence" (under study for
acceptance) of the client and the submitted assets. The client must not be connected with the mafia, drug traffic, weapons, or any other illegal activity. Also, the asset must be good, clear, clean, with a non-criminal origin and must be freely available for the customer.
4.- Available Options to block the Assets: The investor will have to choose one of the two following available options to block the assets:
* Swift MT-799 and MT-760: The client's bank issues a Swift MT-799 prior notice and a Swift MT-760 lock to the bank the Trader appoints on the contract. The recipient of the MT-760 will be "the Trader's Company ". This option implies a higher cost for the client, but it is the classic one because it is more comfortable for the Trader.The capital is guaranted, both the trader and the bank will guarated the devolution of the Swift 760.
* Administrative Hold – Internal Block: This option is ONLY avalible in the Trader bank,.We open an account in the trader bank( The client is the ONLY signatory) and the client transfers the funds..In this case the client has to travel to the bank to sign everything. In this case the bank will guaranted the capital.
.. 5.- Program Manager Contact
Once the previous inquires are successfully completed, within a maximum of 48-72 hours, the Program Manager or the Trader will contact the client directly by phone. The aim of this call, in addition to the Program Manager's formal presentation, is to inform the kind of program the client will have access to, the profitabilities, and also to agree on the different possible ways to block the assets.
6.- Signature Trading Contract
After the client and the Program Manager agree on the blocking way and clarify every possible matter that may arise on the conversation, the client will be offered several options to sign the Trading Agreement:
Option 1.- Signing the Trading Contract via email , but NOTARIZE and later, when the signing for the opening of the customer's account takes place, the ratification of the Trading Agreement will be performed before the Trader. (Fast option)
Option 2.- The client and the Trader agree day and time to sign the Trading Contract in person. (This option is not available for all cases since it will depend on the characteristics of the submitted assets).
* Note: Audited Financial Operation: The investor will receive a monthly report from one of the most prestigious auditing firms in the world ( PricewaterhouseCooper-PwC, Deloitte or Ernst & Young-EY ) which will fully detail all transactions made by the trader and the profit driven in each one of them.
NOTE: Programs from 1m-When you sign with the bank), and 2m (When you sign with the trader)