Old June 17th 17, 10:10 PM posted to uk.finance

Default Profit on House Sale - Taxable?

If the property has been let out for a year, but this is in the
middle of long periods of years when this was the primary
property, does that muddy the waters?

You would be best to answer the questions, on the "you may have to pay
some Capital Gains Tax" link, on the page I gave. However, as I read
it, if it really was only one instance and only one year, that can be
discounted.

I assume the intent is to allow for people living away because of
circumstances in their life, whilst still trying to tax real investment
properties.

Best Super property sale site for you......sale...sale...sale...sale...sale...sale... hivaids UK Finance 0 February 3rd 08 07:51 AM
SwissCash: 25% Profit Monthly,10%Commission,10% Bonus,10% Revenue & 0.10% Daily Profit Payout!! swisscash consultant UK Finance 7 April 30th 07 10:09 AM
Are cash gifts taxable? Jon UK Finance 8 February 14th 04 03:34 PM
Another cash in an endowment question (Taxable or not?) Cubik UK Finance 2 September 17th 03 07:51 PM