Old June 13th 17, 09:28 PM posted to uk.finance

Default GDPR

Anyone started getting ready to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that comes into force next May 2018??

Old June 15th 17, 09:52 PM posted to uk.finance

Well I guess by the lack of feedback, I take that as a no then. Anyway We are currently currying out a dataflow exercise to then combine with a PIA (Privacy Impact Assessment) small steps but still a hell of a long way to go. But less than a year off....