Old January 5th 17, 01:15 PM posted to uk.finance

Default Financial Times - very disappointed

All,

I usually look at re-jigging my portfolio of UK stocks and bonds at
the beginning of the year.

Rather than looking individually on my Hargreaves internet account, I
thought it would be nice to see them all on a written page, so I
purchased today's FT.

The main market section does not seem to show many of the stocks I
own, that I'm sure are main market, eg no Diageo in Food and Bev; no
Wm Morrisons in Retail, no Travis Perkins in Contruction... or
House..., no Severn Trent in Utilities.
Do companies now have to pay for a listing?

Also completely absent are Retail Bonds, eg Provident, Ladbrokes, etc.

Are we now forced to get info from the internet. In which case this
newspaper is not much use to me.

TIA.

Fred

Old January 5th 17, 09:37 PM posted to uk.finance

On 05/01/17 13:15, fred wrote:
Do companies now have to pay for a listing?

I believe that has always been the case.