Old December 18th 16, 06:36 PM posted to uk.finance

Default Policy Holder

Dear Sir,

Policy No.28033827 - Ref. 3030/9328 - Statement date. 9 Nov 1986
Plan Name. Manulife Independent Pension Arrangement - Type B Retirement Dt. 15/!2/1995

I would like to draw your attention that I have been living In Mumbai, India
for the last 28 years and it is possible/likely you may have written some letters
to my old address in Harrow, Middx. which must have gone to astray due to change of my address.
When I lived in Harrow, Middx. I received the Policy statement as under:
Premiums paid to date Stg. Pounds 180.00 + Interest credited to date
STG. Pounds 191.69 The total amount credited to my policy Stg. Pounds 371.69

Since my retirement date was 15th Dec. 1995 I wonder wether I am qualifying for profits.Hence would you like to look into this matter and let me know updated
statement together with your interest/profits to my current residence address
as: 7/501 Garden Estate Ruby CHSL., Glayds Alwaris Road, OFF Pokhran Road no2
Thane (West), Mumbai 400610 Maharashtra.

Regards,
Yours faithfully,
Khushi Chandiramani Mob. 91+ 9833590725

Khushi