Old December 15th 16, 12:53 PM posted to uk.finance

Default Manufacturers Life

On Thursday, 8 February 2001 14:52:26 UTC+5:30, Roy Bailey wrote:
I am trying to contact The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company. The
last address I had, in 1989, was Manulife House, St George's Way,
Stevenage, Herts SG1 1 HP.

A letter to this address has been returned marked 'Addressee has gone
away', and the telephone number no longer works.

Does anyone have any information about the current whereabouts of this
company, or their successors - or where I can find out? I believe that
they were a part of the Manufacturers Life of Canada.
--
Roy Bailey
West Berkshire.

Old December 16th 16, 06:48 PM posted to uk.finance

On 15/12/2016 12:53, wrote:
The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/AC000204

Merged with another company circa 1995/96
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/AC000204
see last dated filed document.

Purchase Life Annuity for a 90 year old A Dodger UK Finance 15 October 13th 03 05:20 PM
Equitable Life Tim Steele UK Finance 14 September 25th 03 12:00 AM
financing an easy life in the sun? DP UK Finance 14 September 6th 03 11:22 PM
financing an easy life in the sun? Richard Faulkner UK Finance 0 August 31st 03 10:29 PM
Life Assurance - Where now? Rhoy the Bhoy UK Finance 0 July 13th 03 02:46 PM