Old April 23rd 16, 05:49 PM posted to uk.finance

Default US / Canada finance newsgroups / forums?

Le 21/04/2016 2:11, lid a écrit :
As the subject says.

Where can I find some US / Canada finance newsgroups / forums?

I invested on the stock market many years ago, and am wondering if
this is an appropriate time to get back into shares.

Hello, maybe elite trader forums ?
--
http://zetrader.info parrain ing binck fortuneo ig

Old April 26th 16, 10:14 AM posted to uk.finance

On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 19:49:34 +0200, Zetrader le Parrain
<www.zetrader.info wrote:

Le 21/04/2016 2:11, lid a écrit :
As the subject says.

Where can I find some US / Canada finance newsgroups / forums?

I invested on the stock market many years ago, and am wondering if
this is an appropriate time to get back into shares.

Hello, maybe elite trader forums ?

for the UK there is;
https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/

what I was looking for was a general investing site, such as;

https://finance.yahoo.com/

I am particularly interested in safe bond investments.

Is there an Usenet newsgroup for US / Canada finance, similar to this
one?

VAT forums? Fredxxx UK Finance 5 January 15th 16 05:54 PM
Money Orders from Canada Roger UK Finance 4 December 1st 05 07:26 PM
Transferring money UK - Canada abracad UK Finance 3 April 26th 04 12:07 PM
Help wth delinquent UK debts, I live in Canada Bad Debt UK Finance 6 August 18th 03 04:55 PM