Old April 12th 16, 11:29 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.finance

Default Poor little Gideon

I see he only got £3 interest on his bank accounts.

Perhaps he should use ISAs or perhaps a Santander 123 Account like other
hardworking© people - unless of course he just has no savings whatsoever.

Most odd.

Old April 12th 16, 04:50 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.finance

In message , Judith
writes

I see he only got £3 interest on his bank accounts.

Perhaps he should use ISAs or perhaps a Santander 123 Account like other
hardworking© people - unless of course he just has no savings whatsoever.

Most odd.

Presumably it's ALL in ISAs or other tax-free?
--
---
Sheila Page
Old April 12th 16, 05:21 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.finance

"Judith" wrote in message

I see he only got £3 interest on his bank accounts.

Perhaps he should use ISAs or perhaps a Santander 123 Account like other
hardworking© people - unless of course he just has no savings whatsoever.

Most odd.

ISAs are non-declarable. So too are some other tax exempt government-approved
schemes.

Moreover, ordinary current accounts with the major banks pay no interest, so there
is nothing to declare.

What a shame you don't understand even the basics.

Old April 13th 16, 07:20 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.finance

On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 16:50:24 +0100, Sheila Page wrote:

In message , Judith
writes

I see he only got £3 interest on his bank accounts.

Perhaps he should use ISAs or perhaps a Santander 123 Account like other
hardworking© people - unless of course he just has no savings whatsoever.

Most odd.

Presumably it's ALL in ISAs or other tax-free?

Yes - I guess we must presume that.

Old April 13th 16, 07:23 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.finance

On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 17:21:02 +0100, "Norman Wells" wrote:

"Judith" wrote in message
.. .

I see he only got £3 interest on his bank accounts.

Perhaps he should use ISAs or perhaps a Santander 123 Account like other
hardworking© people - unless of course he just has no savings whatsoever.

Most odd.

ISAs are non-declarable. So too are some other tax exempt government-approved
schemes.

Moreover, ordinary current accounts with the major banks pay no interest, so there
is nothing to declare.

What a shame you don't understand even the basics.

Sorry - I should not have suggested ISAs.

I was just so surprised that he had no bank accounts which paid him interest.

I suppose he is such a typical hardworking© person - unless his money was
somewhere else of course

Old April 23rd 16, 06:50 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.finance

Le 12/04/2016 12:29, Judith a écrit :
I see he only got £3 interest on his bank accounts.

Perhaps he should use ISAs or perhaps a Santander 123 Account like other
hardworking© people - unless of course he just has no savings whatsoever.

Most odd.

Who's Gideon ?
--
http://zetrader.info parrain ing binck fortuneo ig
Old April 23rd 16, 11:58 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.finance

"Zetrader le Parrain" <www.zetrader.info wrote in message
Le 12/04/2016 12:29, Judith a écrit :
I see he only got £3 interest on his bank accounts.

Perhaps he should use ISAs or perhaps a Santander 123 Account like other
hardworking© people - unless of course he just has no savings
whatsoever.

Most odd.

Who's Gideon ?

GIYF

(It pops up as one of the search alternatives before you press send, not
afterwards)

tim

Old April 24th 16, 06:21 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.finance

Le 24/04/2016 0:58, tim... a écrit :

"Zetrader le Parrain" <www.zetrader.info wrote in message
Le 12/04/2016 12:29, Judith a écrit :
I see he only got £3 interest on his bank accounts.

Perhaps he should use ISAs or perhaps a Santander 123 Account like other
hardworking© people - unless of course he just has no savings
whatsoever.

Most odd.

Who's Gideon ?

GIYF

(It pops up as one of the search alternatives before you press send, not
afterwards)

tim

Are we talking about Gideon Banks ?
--