Old November 26th 03, 06:01 PM posted to alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.politics.economics,uk.finance,uk.politics.economics,uk.politics.parliament

Default HEREDITARY OLIGARCHY BASED ON DEBT-SLAVERY, NOT MARKET ENTERPRISE AMONG FREE PEOPLE, IS THE REAL GOAL OF GLOBALIST WORLD ORDER

HEREDITARY OLIGARCHY BASED ON DEBT-SLAVERY, NOT MARKET ENTERPRISE AMONG FREE
PEOPLE, IS THE REAL GOAL OF GLOBALIST WORLD ORDER

by Dick Eastman

----

The Plutocracy, that is, the internationalist billionaires who own the
corporation stock, the commercial and government bonds, the private
(securitized) mortgages and most of the argicultural and mineral and rental
housing land of the world, ARE THE FURTHEST THING POSSIBLE FROM THE
FREE-MARKET ENTREPRENEURS OF THEIR OWN LORE, SELF-IMAGE AND PROPAGANDA. And
THAT is the essense of the difference between true as-it-really-is
"conservatism" which conserves the status quo of rigged-game
hereditary-ruling-class economic and political privilege against deluded
farmed-economic-beasts-of-burden and blinders-on-beast-of-warfare
mind-subjugated citizens --mere "subjects" in the British sense, actually--
on the one hand, and TRUE CLASSICAL LIBERALISM (non-Wilson-Bernard-Baruch
"New Federalism-and-World-War-One", non-Franklin Roosevelt-Bernard-Baruch
"New Deal-and-World-War-Two", non-Harry-Truman-Bernard-Baruch-Cold-War"
non-Lyndon Johnson-David-Rockefeller "Great Society-and-Vietnam War", etc.)
non-organized-crime) which preserves middle-class economic freedom and the
balance of political power in justice within a republic of merit.

The globalists know no customer but government and no product to produce
other than death.

What we need is a (liberal, regulated for liberty, for enlightened common
good etc. rather than pork and war) ) politics and (market)
true-entrepreneurship and enterprise non-monopolized-capital regulated for
distributed freedom of economic enterprise economics.

That is not what hereditary oligarcy based on debt-slavery wants to give us.

They want to arrange things so that their children (their heredity,
posterity, "Bushness" for example) will live on clipping bond coupons that
represent the compound interest payments of your children and grandchildren
and great-grandchildren etc. -- arranged, that is maximization of
indebtedness of all kinds, by manipulation of money supply, credit and
interest by the the elite money managers fronted by Federal Reserve Chaiman
Alan Greenspan, by bought COngressmen who approve 400 billion for "defense"
(after we "won" Baruch's "cold war"), and the corporations who will get the
contracts for weapons, for war materials and for "reconstruction" (like the
horrible "reconconstruction by Robber Barons and carpetbaggers following
the American Civil War scam -- i.e., the conquest of the
Jeffersonian-Jacksonian-Calhoun republic by the northern international
merchant-class slave-traders opium-traders who bankrolled, hypocritically,
a phony "abolitionist" movement to sucker Northerners into bringing down the
old republic. FYI.)

The hereditary oligarchy based on debt-slavery do not want and are mortally
opposed to a self-sufficient, saving, self-capitalizing, self-respecting
middle class that doesn't need them or their debt-financed wars and
boondoggles etc.

What we need is our own culture, without direction from the
Hollywood-Madison-Avenue-Big-Education-Druglord-Pornographer-Harliquin-Roman
ce-Gamebox-X-box Star-and-Enquirer-next-to-the-checkout-counter etc.
dumbdown-conditioned-dependency
prepared-for-soldiering-and-servanthood-and-the-whorehouse culture they
impose on us through monopolization of the means of informing.

The hereditary oligarcy based on debt slavery does not want us talking to
one another, they do not want us doing anything but forking over whatever
surplus of income beyond what it takes us to keep us showing up at work
every day on pay-per-view and DVD rentals with late fees etc. that cost
them nothing (like Turner's movies made by people all dead now, but still
Turner makes money on every rental and sale of what should be public domanin
national heritage. etc.

Well, I better stop here -- I could bury you in 900 pages of examples and
their implications -- when really, as always, I merely want to plant seeds
for you to do your own thinking on this.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for men like John Kaminski, Alice, and the men who researched
us Physics911 and other really non-hereditary-oligarchy-serving "good-guys."

Dick Eastman
Yakima, Washington
Every man is responsible to every other man.

Guantanamo treatment is 'monstrous', says law lord
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/leg...p?story=467290

Hundreds of millions of people are starving across the world and the number
is set to rise, warns a new UN report.
http://tinyurl.com/wlx8

U.S. soldier accused of beating Iraqi prisoners says, 'It is war'
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/i...iraq-soldier_x.

But of course President Bush, our hero in the "war on terror", won't be
attending their funerals. The man who declined to serve his nation in
Vietnam but has sent 146,000 young Americans into the biggest rat's nest in
the Middle East doesn't do funerals.
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/fisk/story.jsp

Life for the residents of Baghdad is worse now than
during Saddam Hussein's regime because of the lack of security in the Iraqi
capital, Spanish Foreign Minister Ana Palacio said Monday.
http://www.ptd.net/webnews/wed/af/Qs....REP5_DNO.html

Despite Bush Boast of Ouster, Taliban is Rebuilding on the Ground in
Afghanistan
http://www.misleader.org/daily_misle...f11252003.html

Old November 27th 03, 11:11 PM posted to alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.politics.economics,uk.finance,uk.politics.economics,uk.politics.parliament

On 26 Nov "Eastman" wrote:

HEREDITARY OLIGARCHY BASED ON DEBT-SLAVERY,
NOT MARKET ENTERPRISE AMONG FREE PEOPLE,
IS THE REAL GOAL OF GLOBALIST WORLD ORDER

Try this Mr "Eastman" -
http://www.cooperativeindividualism.org/conspiracy.html