Old March 20th 18, 06:55 PM posted to uk.finance
[email protected] magic091263@gmail.com is offline

Default Pension entitlement and untraceable people?

On Saturday, 17 March 2018 21:40:50 UTC, Norman Wells wrote:

If she wants her full entitlement, it's her responsibility to tell her
pension providers where she is and what she calls herself now. They're
not mindreaders.

What does she think they can do if she doesn't?

I'm not sure many 20-something females (or males for that matter, although their names don't tend to change) have on their list of priorities "must tell my pension provider my new details".....they're more concerned with updating their Facebook status with who they are these days.

So I'm guessing the answer is yes, pension providers ARE sat on millions, even billions, of funds with no proactive intention of finding out who they belong to?