Old February 17th 17, 09:14 AM posted to uk.finance
Flop Flop is offline

Default Insurance - Large difference between renewal and new quotes

On 17/02/2017 09:00, Flop wrote:
On 16/02/2017 20:51, Ian Jackson wrote:

I've just got my annual renewal quotation for my house buildings and
contents insurance. It's 400.

As an addenda I would advise you to stay with one insurer if possible -
especially for home/house insurance.

If you need to claim for eg subsidence, the question may arise about
when the defect started.

Your current insurer can suggest that you claim from your previous insurer.

[I believe that there is some agreement that current insurers must take
responsibility but I do not know how well this is implemented].

--

Flop

2016 Resolution - lose 10pounds.
Only 15 pounds to go.