A UK money and finance forum. Finance Banter

Lloyds TSB Personalised (choose photo) Debit Card Service

Old July 18th 06, 04:30 PM posted to uk.finance

Default Lloyds TSB Personalised (choose photo) Debit Card Service

I am a LTSB customer and recently they sent me some paperwork around a
service where for 5 they will customise your debit card with an image
you supply (subject to image approval).

I've mislaid the piece of email giving the web address of the site to
do this. Do any LTSB customers on here have it to hand as my search
has been un-fruitful?

Cheers,

David

Old July 19th 06, 10:23 AM posted to uk.finance
mogga

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:19:10 +0100, Sharky wrote:

wrote:
I am a LTSB customer and recently they sent me some paperwork around a
service where for 5 they will customise your debit card with an image
you supply (subject to image approval).

I've mislaid the piece of email giving the web address of the site to
do this. Do any LTSB customers on here have it to hand as my search
has been un-fruitful?

Cheers,

David

I think you mean www.createcard.co.uk, but it hasn't been updated since
April 2005!
http://web.archive.org/web/200305262...atecard.co.uk/

Create card is closing. If not closed.
--
Get away from it all
http://www.travelfreebies.co.uk/thomson-holidays.htm
Old July 19th 06, 09:36 PM posted to uk.finance

mogga wrote:

I think you mean www.createcard.co.uk, but it hasn't been updated since
April 2005!
http://web.archive.org/web/200305262...atecard.co.uk/

Create card is closing. If not closed.
--

No, LTSB have a similar (new) service which they sent me details of in
a mailshot last week which I have mislaid.

Cheers,

David

Old August 14th 06, 08:34 PM posted to uk.finance

wrote:
mogga wrote:

I think you mean
www.createcard.co.uk, but it hasn't been updated since
April 2005!
http://web.archive.org/web/200305262...atecard.co.uk/

Create card is closing. If not closed.
--

No, LTSB have a similar (new) service which they sent me details of in
a mailshot last week which I have mislaid.

Cheers,

David

It's www.lloydstsb.com/designercard

Matt