A UK money and finance forum. Finance Banter

Post Office Car Insurance and Direct Debit details...

Old May 18th 06, 03:49 PM posted to uk.finance
Im aTroll

Default Post Office Car Insurance and Direct Debit details...

I was wondering if anyone can confirm if this Direct Debit is to do with the
Post Office Car Insurance?
" BISL BACS ACCOUNT "

Old May 18th 06, 09:09 PM posted to uk.finance
Woof

On Thu, 18 May 2006 15:49:54 +0100, "Im aTroll"
wrote:

I was wondering if anyone can confirm if this Direct Debit is to do with the
Post Office Car Insurance?
" BISL BACS ACCOUNT "

Yes, Post Office car insurance is administratored by BISL group (best
known as Budget car insurance)